Sunday, July 19, 2020

On Monday, we drove to North Salt Lake to play with Emmy and her kids.  We met baby Jolie and had a picnic together.  There is a splash pad/park near their house that we met at.  The kids had fun playing hide-and-seek tag and visiting.


Our friend Lauri invited us over to see their puppies.  Her Bernese Mountain dog, Harley was bred with a poodle to create some Bernadoodles.  Their eyes opened this week and we got to go cuddle them and visit for a while.


 The kids were having fun with the dress up box and came up with a couple of short plays to show me and Dad!

Quotes: 

Wade:  "Maybe I should hold the book since I'm reading it.  That way I can practice for when I read to my kids.  I hope my kids have a good mom like you."

Annie:  "Me and Sam are playin' 5 games-babies, characters, pets, train-train-You should go ahead and make bektest."

No comments:

Post a Comment