Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Crafting

I have been in an extreme crafting mood of late.  Yesterday, I crafted two things right off my list of twenty...or so.  My friend Ashley came to join me and she brought some real crafting know-how.  The turkeys are supremely cute thanks to her.

I am trying to be frugal in all this craftiness.  This one was free because we already had everything on hand!

The whole happy turkey family!

The other project we crossed off was the all-seasons burlap wreath!  I am exceeding proud of this wreath.  It cost me under $6 to make.  I had a plastic wreath on hand from last Christmas clearance.  I purchased the burlap for $1.60 per yard and whipped this pinterest project up!  There are attachment points all over the wreath and I am excited to add seasonal decor.  It's a little lame-ish right now as I ran out of brown ribbon, but I will be adding something cute soon for sure!


Happy Thanksgiving crafting!

Also, I can't contain my excitement for another project that is in the works.  One day, I said to my dear husband, "Let's make a table today.  A sofa table for under the clock."  Two days later it was built! That was on Monday.  It is in the process of being sanded now.  Then we will stain and paint it.  Then it will be in the dining room--a perfect display table for all things seasonal, holiday-ish and festive!  I am so excited!  So of course I will post pictures the minute it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment