Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

I asked Lucy what she would like to give to her dad for Father's Day.  I explained that Dad goes to work and takes care of us and it was his special day to feel loved.  She said, "I want to give him a cake and a candle for his birthday."  So we wrapped a candle and made cupcakes after church.

I know the pictures seem redundant, but I think Sam is funny in each of them.  He looks so confused.




Father's Day Questions:

Mom:  Lucy, what is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Lucy:  My favorite thing to do with Dad is to give to Dad a toy with his present with his cake for his birthday.

Mom:  What does Dad do for work?
Lucy:  Ummm, outside!

Mom:  How old is Dad?  
Lucy:  Three months.

Mom:  Why do you like Dad?  
Lucy:  Cuz I like his puppies.

Mom:  Lucy, why do you love Dad?
Lucy:  Cuz he has BUCK TEETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment